Sunday, June 8, 2014
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Saturday, March 22, 2014
Scroll down and read about how I did it!
Oh rats! Ain't got no tomato to slice! I guess we'll have to get along without em!
1. I greased a skillet with shortening.
2. I mixed squeezed some shortening (about 3/4 cups) into some self rising flour (about 2 cups).
3. I sprinkled some black pepper into the mix.
4. I sprinkled some cheddar cheese into the mix.
5. I stirred the mix to distribute the pepper and cheese.
6. I pour in some whole milk (about 3/4 cup I guess).
7. Using a rubber spatula, I folded and folded the mix without beating it all up until it came together into one mass of dough.
8. I used an ice-cream scoop ... placed each into the greased skillet. I set em aside while I let the oven preheat and while I washed the dishes.
9. I baked them at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes before I checked the bottom of one. I was content with what I saw. I remembered that the skillet would remain hot for awhile.
10. After letting them sit while I fried me some bologna, I place all of them into a paper towel lined glass bowl.