Sunday, March 9, 2014

Daylight Savings Time, Welcome to a bit of my world!

Ok, to the ribs all I did was this. 

 I cut the ribs apart and seared the meat in a large skillet over medium heat.  

After that, I placed them in a foil lined shallow baking pan (sprayed the foil first) and roasted in the oven at 300 for two hours.  

While that was going on, I mixed some ketchup, kraft original bbq sauce, and apricot preserves (to taste) in a bowl.  

I removed the ribs from the oven, placed them in a foil lined glass cake pan, lavished them will all the sauce, covered the dish with foil, and placed in the fridge to sit over night.  

In the morning, I pierced the foil covering the ribs and placed the pan in the oven (first at 200 so the glass pan could heat up some then at 325) for a couple of hours. 

 I let them cooked ribs set out at room temp for about thirty minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment